Sunday, February 2, 2014

For the Record, Dr. Edgar set the standard for Professionalism at the Home.

Guys, post this to the blog:


Look, I cannot speak for the others. But it is well known in the Rankin Dom unit that there are a few people who think Doctor Edgar is a quack.

For the record I am NOT one of them.

Doc Edgar reminds me of an old country Doctor. His manner was always professional, and he did a lot for me while I was at the Dom Unit.  It was Doc Edgar who sent me to Ann Arbor to have my heart checked out, which resulted in our finding out I had serious heart issues. This lead to the life saving operation (quad bypass).

Then when I returned and was recovering, Doc Edgar and I worked on the edema in my lower legs and were still working on it when I got kicked out of the home.

I have never bashed Doc Edgar, and never will. He set the example of professionalism for his trade, unlike the others in the administration who acted very very unprofessionally while I was there.

I have and will continue to have praise for the way Doc Edgar treated me while I was at the home.

For the record - By Greg M.



Ok Greg, here it is, just as you sent it to us - The Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are screened for privacy reasons, and those posted are posted "as they were written" minus any information that the writer sent to us that is for our use only or for which they requested be made private.