Thursday, February 14, 2013

Public Apology: Sometimes good intentions end up being bad.

I am trying to figure out how to write this without causing more damage to a friend.

Some time ago, I posted a note here, about things I saw happening with a group of friends, which was resulting in the group breaking apart. In doing so, I repeated what is now seen as non factual speculations; in other words gossip from one individual.

This caused distress in one of the others, both of whom are friends of mine.

I publicly apologize for any damage, or any hard feelings that the posting may have caused. It was online for less than 3 hours and was removed, with yet a 3rd friend saw it and suggested I remove it.

It was not my intention on causing havoc, rather than it was my intention on using this forum to inform. But unproven gossip is not informing - its chaos, and that is non productive.

In the future, I will take steps to ensure that postings here contain factual information that can be backed up with either personal testimony, or documentation.






No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are screened for privacy reasons, and those posted are posted "as they were written" minus any information that the writer sent to us that is for our use only or for which they requested be made private.