Friday, January 17, 2020

GRH4V fails again, yet another sent to the street.

Big Jim W, one of the last of the original Dom Unit life time people, who has been there for over 10 years, has been kicked out of GRH4V.

Big Jim had anger issues. Issues that were never addressed. He took to drinking to deal with his anger and his depression and never got any help for it other than to be threatened with discharge if he did not attend AA meetings or go thru some anti drinking program somewhere. They never addressed the underlying issues with him.

He never hurt anyone when he was drunk. Yet they kept messing with him.

Apparently over the last weekend or Monday morning they smelled alcohol on him and decided it was time for him to leave. He was trying to stay there a few more years until he could collect his retirement as you need some kind of income to get any help from anyone outside the home.

Last I heard he was working with community rebuilders program but that is only for 3 to 6 months at most.

Again GRH4V failed to help a vet in need.


1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon,

    My name is Elia and I am a medical assistant/caregiver at a private company here in Grand Rapids. I have a client that is very dear to my heart that has suffered abuse at the hands of the system and particularly his fiduciary who has abused many veterans in this home.
    Reading the comments and learning about the plight of so many people here is heart wrenching. I am asking that if anyone can reach out to me with any possible information that would be excellent. I have sent files to lawyers, journalists, and attorney general Dana Nessel.
    If you could let me know the best way to get a hold of you, I would be most appreciative. Keep your heads up and your eyes towards justice. I know that there has been very little to hope for in the future and as a young person, this is my future as well if we don't step up and take action and work TOGETHER, although we feel so isolated.
    Thank you for your time in reading this and thank you for your service.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are screened for privacy reasons, and those posted are posted "as they were written" minus any information that the writer sent to us that is for our use only or for which they requested be made private.